Wage Garnishment Defense Near Batesville, AR
When your wages are being garnished, it’s important to speak with an attorney who can let you know what your options are. At Crawley Law Firm, our wage garnishment attorney can help you get a better handle on your debt and offer qualified legal representation. We understand that these situations happen when it becomes overwhelming to pay obligations such as credit card debt, medical bills, and loans, but we’re here to help. A bankruptcy can stop the garnishment and get your money back. Consult with our wage garnishment attorney near Batesville, AR to learn more about your unique circumstances.
Should You Hire a Lawyer for Wage Garnishment?
Wage garnishment is a stressful and sometimes complicated situation to deal with on your own. If you’re wondering whether you should file for bankruptcy or leave it alone, it’s important to discuss your case with a knowledgeable wage garnishment lawyer. Crawley Law Firm, near Batesville, AR has represented clients in numerous cases involving garnished wages and we can help you achieve a satisfactory outcome.
These are some of the reasons why you should hire garnishment attorney:
- Too much is being withdrawn
- You’ve paid off the debt
- Legal fees are surpassing the debt amount
- You’re at risk of losing your job over it
- Wage exemptions are being ignored
Know Your Options When Your Wages are Garnished
When you hire the wage garnishment attorney from Crawley Law Firm, you can discuss your case in a free initial consultation and learn more about your options. We’ll consider which strategy may be best for you in the long term and work diligently to get you a satisfactory outcome. If the garnishment is causing undue problems, there are a few ways to handle it.
These are some of the options you have:
- Challenge the garnishment: Present evidence to demonstrate that the debt has been paid and meet all procedural requirements to put a stop to it.
- Work something out with the creditor: Negotiating a voluntary payment plan with a creditor can help you avoid wage garnishments.
- Filing for bankruptcy: This option may help you gain financial stability and stop a garnishment right away.
Schedule a Consultation With Our Law Office
Crawley Law Firm is a trusted, local law firm that’s served customers in Batesville, AR for decades with wage garnishment and other debt management cases. You can depend on us to evaluate your case accurately and guide you in the right direction. Contact us today at 870-972-1150 to schedule a consultation with our experienced wage garnishment lawyer.